I suck at blogging. That's it. I have no argument. I just suck at it. My apologies (kinda...). Anyway, my friend Meg put this on her blog and I really liked it so I thought I would copy it.
I AM... honest. Sometimes a little too much.
I THINK...I'm pretty funny. Seriously.
I KNOW.. the church is true (Good one Meg!).
I WANT...to get through school.
I HAVE... so many things to be grateful for.
I MISS...my friend Trish every single day.
I HEAR.. babies crying/talking/laughing. And John Mayer on my ipod like 97% of the time.
I SMELL...Armani Code (I wear it everyday).
I CRY.. when school stresses me out.
I CRAVE.. water. I love it. A LOT. And Paradise Cafe.
I SEARCH..for answers to things that I cannot understand.
I WONDER.. why can't everything go MY way. I'm only half way kidding...
I REGRET.. not doing college classes in high school and graduating with my associates degree
I WISH.. I could just be done with school. I hate it! But I know it's important, so I do it.
I LOVE.. babies and little children. Oh how I love them!
I CARE..deeply about my friends and family. I'm not the best at expressing it though.
I ALWAYS.. wear the same ring on my left middle finger everyday. I feel so out of whack without it.
I WORRY.. in my head a lot. I am definitely a closet worrier.
I AM NOT...a good gift giver. I usually don't buy anything for people (even for b-days! I'm so rude...). But, I don't expect anything either.
I REMEMEBER...everything. Mostly because I write EVERYTHING down in my planner.
I BELIEVE.. in God. And I believe that he knows my heart.
I SING...a lot! I love to sing. I'm not very good though. I wish I were better at it.
I AM NOT ALWAYS.. tactful, but I'm working on it.
I ARGUE..very rarely (surprising for out outspoken I am). However, I'm up for a good argument if needed. I can usually stand my ground and argue with the best of them!
I WRITE.. notes in class. Tons and tons of notes!
I LOSE.. my momentum in school toward the end of the semester. Usually right before finals. It's awesome.
I LISTEN...to little children talk to me and I really love it. They are incredibly insightful and full of truth.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND...why some people are the way they are. It's hard for me sometimes.
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND.. WORK, School, or home. Don't be jealous of my super exciting life.
I NEED...to make heads or tails of a specific situation in my life that I do not know the answer to!
I FORGET...what exactly I did in heaven to have been given such an incredible family.
I AM HAPPY...when HE is around. ..don't ask, because I won't tell you. Seriously. ;)
Yep, kindof a fun little survey, right?
oh i love you abby & have missed your posts :) we need to do dinner sometime-it's been way too long since the last one.
ReplyDeletehaha.. Love it.. we better do something before i leave, either that or i'm MAKING you come visit :)
ReplyDeleteThis was fun! I'm glad I'm not the only one who just shows up on special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, V-day, Christmas) with no gift to give. Then Klane gives me a gift and I'm like, "What? We were giving each other gifts? Ahhh I'm sorry, I kind of thought we weren't getting each other anything......" It is lame. So thanks, I feel a little better now that I know I'm not alone. :) Abby you are awesome. And I'm deathly curious who this "HE" person is.
ReplyDelete