Well, I have finally joined the blogging world. It may or may not be the good M. Rose Wilson R.N. (you know who you are) that has given me the final inspiration to take the plunge into the blogging world. It's kindof a big deal. I still think that my life is far too uneventful for a blog but hey, we'll give it a shot. I have no idea how to add people to my blog. I have no idea how to accept requests if somebody wants to add me. I have no idea how to make my posts all cute and fun. Let's face it, I'm a blog virgin. Any help would be appreciated.If anything, maybe I will actually type up some stuff about my life and write down some of my thoughts about said stuff, eh? (unlike that journal that I haven't written in since probably 1996-1997ish). We'll see...
Anyway, that's pretty much it.
Happy Blogging! (that's what you're supposed to say, right? :))
woo hoo! i can't wait to learn more about the lovely and wonderful abby!
ReplyDeleteOh hurray!!!! This makes me happy! I keep in touch with people so much better through blogging than facebook or whatever. Your blog is so cute! This is fun. Welcome to the blogging world. I'm sure you'll be a great blogger, no worries. You can tell crazy hospital related stories, I would totally read that.
ReplyDeleteyay! i'm excited to read ALL about your life like in a journal :) i can definitely help in the blogging questions (well, hopefully!). can't wait to read your posts!
ReplyDelete