My car is SO close to being paid off. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! Woooo!
Congrats to my dear friend, Paige. She got married on Saturday! Paige is easily one of the most beautiful people I have ever met (in all ways one can be beautiful), but she was absolutely stunning on Saturday. So happy for her!
I really wish I were patient. I admire PATIENT people SO much.
I am madly in love with John Mayer. Seriously, he's hot and he can sing. Love him.
I love this time of year. I love that it's finally getting cold outside (I prefer cold over hot any day). I love that I can listen to Christmas music. I love that Costco has all their holiday decor up already. I love that CHRISTMAS is just around the corner.
I really really really want to go to Alaska.
I really really really want to own a cabin somewhere, anywhere.
I need a vacation. I will even settle for St. George.
Not all little kids are cute, some are down right naughty little brats.
My scrubs are fitting looser lately. Love that.
It's my little sister's birthday today! I don't tell her enough but I love her alot.
I am so sick of football being on my T.V. I could actually throw it against the wall. It's just noise to me!
I had the best time with some old friends last Christmas break, I hope this one coming up is just as fun.
On that note, I miss my friends. I really really do.
I HATE Christmas shopping for people if I have no clue what to get them. If I have an idea, great. If not, I loathe going in blind. It is SO stressful to me.
My cute little Grandpa turned 69 yesterday. I love him. He is great.
I'm working for noon to 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving day. Jealous, much?
However, I have all of Christmas OFF!
My cute friend Jessica is getting married this Saturday to a nice kid named Kevin. It's going to be a great day. So excited for her.
My other friend Sean is also getting married on Saturday! It seems like getting married is the "cool" thing to do these days...I (apparently) did not get the memo and I am so ok with that.
I hate working Saturdays.
I love working Thursdays.
Last but not least, I'm going back to school. Kindof a big deal...
Anyway, Happy Monday!
Don't forget that John Mayer can play some freaking awesome guitar too. Holy crap. Get the "Where The Light Is" dvd and die when you watch how amazing he is. The guy is dripping with talent.
ReplyDeleteWorking holidays = not okay.
What are you going back to school for? That is amazing.
i love that costco has all their christmas stuff up too! don't tell, but i put our christmas tree up today. rian's having a ball with it. hope she's not one of those kids you'd consider naughty brats? i also love that your car is almost paid off and that you're going back to school. that is for sure a big deal! love ya abby!
ReplyDeleteMy random thought: I love that Abby blogs!!! Can't wait to see you at Jess's wedding and, you know, Idaho Falls is a really cool place to visit. Even if you don't believe me.
ReplyDeleteAbby, I think you are beautiful too! Thank you so much! Also, thank you for having my back with the water at the wedding - your a lifesaver! You are the bomb. I freaking love you!
ReplyDeleteI love that i have just discovered this amazing blog and that is connected to one of my bestest friends! I loved playing with you on sad. pretty much a best day ever! Thanks! Luv ya
ReplyDeleteSo with all the frozenness all around these days you can almost say you have been to Alaska. You have felt it at least. Because of my brothers picts I know how gorgeous it is up there, nothing like the inversion sky and nasty brown slush in Provo.
ReplyDeleteSo I am still waiting for a new post! p.s. I bolgged for my first time. Inspired by you :)
ReplyDelete